Saturday, June 15, 2013

EXPLORING POTENTIAL ... Looking for the Next Step in Immersive Storytelling


Okay, I know it has only just stopped snowing in some parts of the U.S. and the world.  I have been working on some work samples for various endeavors, and created a video trying to express the concept behind The Dickens Project for a grant.  I am fascinated by the idea of creating interactive environments for presentations of live voice performances.  There is something about hearing a story told live, slightly imperfect, that is different from a recording or audio book.  To me, it feels more personal.  The Dickens Project in 2012 was a beta test that was just the beginning of where I think this approach can go.

Check the video out, and see if you see what I see - Click Here!

(Now, if we can just get people to want to use it as a service!)

1 comment:

  1. Last year's beta event has inspired me to create something around this story. Hope to see the event running again this year. It really reactivated my love of Dickens and I felt I discovered things about Christmas Carol I had never noticed before.

    ReplyDelete